Day 1: Cochin Arrival - Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)
Welcome to God s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to Munnar, This small town in the Western Ghats is famous for its picture book towns, sprawling tea gardens, mist clad hills, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India.On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls of Cheeyappara Valara and later Reach check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the HotelResort.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing.
After breakfast, visit Eravikulam National Park where on can view the famous nilagiri Thar (National Park is Closed Park Closed from 01 Feb to 31 March due to breeding season), Later proceed to Mattupetty & Kundala Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point, famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists, Shooting Point and Tea Museum. Evening Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady (140km-4hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady Periyar, a highly picturesque place ideal for unwinding. Upon arrival you will be taken to Resort. In the evening simmer down and gets refreshed enjoying a boat safari in the scenic Periyar Lake, occasionally winning the glance of some rare varieties of birds and animals at Periyar National Park. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Thekkady - Alleppey (180km-5hrs)
Wake up to the lap of nature. Take a relaxed breakfast. Then proceed to Alleppey. Alleppey in the last decade has grown from a little known backwater village to a world renowned tourist destination. The serene atmosphere will sooth your souls and refreshes your mind and body. Evening Visit Alleppey Beach and Free at leisure on the Beach. Overnight stay in the HotelResort.
Day 5: Alleppey - Cochin (80kms-2.5hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Cochin. Spend the afternoon with local sightseeing in and around Cochin - the Queen of Arabian Sea, this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Sightseeing attractions in Cochin include Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Rest of the day at leisure .Overnight stay is arranged in Cochin.
(Note :- Dutch Palace Jewish Synagogue closed on Friday Saturday)
Day 6: Cochin Departure
After breakfast proceed to Cochin Airport / Railway station with ever lasting memories of a holiday you will never forgets.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin/Triple sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast at the hotel or meals as per plan.
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing as per the above mentioned Itinerary.
- Goods & Service Tax.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary will be charged for additional use.
- A/c in the vehicle would be switched off when climbing hills.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Non A/c Room are provided at Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Wayanad, Coorg and other Hill stations.
- Availability not checked. The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the booking only after we receive confirmation your end.
- Proper valid Govt ID proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving license/Passport to be provided at the time of check in at the hotel.
- Vehicle service is provided from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm, Additional usage would be charged extra to be paid to the driver directly.
- A/c in the vehicle would not function on hilly terrains.
- Check-in at the Hotel/Resort is 12.00 noon
- Check-out time at the Hotel/Resort is 09.00 am.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in most hotels are on Aâ€™La Carte/fixed menu, Buffet would be subject to availability.
- In case of Aâ€™La Carte, meal credit would be extended to the guest. Above that has to be settled by the client directly with the hotel.
- No refund for any un utilised services.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.